Tuesday, March 27, 2018

One Last NCM Challenge (and Card)!

I was enjoying my Spring Break, minding my own business - blog
hopping this morning and to my great surprise on Joan's blog, Dear Paperlicious, I discovered there was yet one more National Craft Month challenge!  Wooo!  My next stop was the Right At Home Blog to read the details!  The last challenge: use a background stamp.  This caused a bit of a quandary for me - I've been trying to feature Right At Home products this week, but I don't have any of Nicole's background stamps.  Earlier in the week, I created a background sheet using RAH's Abstract Florals for this card and scraps were still on my desk, so I put them to good use on today's card with RAH's Cup of Joy stamps and the one of the Script Greeting dies.  Covering my bases, the coffee cup is stamped with a Happy Birthday background stamp from MFT.


Challenges Entered:
Cards in Envy March 19/ - No patterned paper
Dream Valley #175/ - Spring colors
Through the Craft Room Door 3/27/ - AG
Retro Rubber #83 - AG/ (1 year old RAH stamp; 2 years MFT)
Time Out Challenges #105/ - Birthday

10 comments:

  1. Oh such a pretty card! I love it. It's perfect for our challenge at Cards in Envy. Thanks for joining in :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your coffee cup, great use of that beautiful paper for all the details on this card.
    Thank you for sharing with RETRO RUBBER, hope you play again soon.
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card. Love how you used that stamped paper for your decorative die cuts. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really fresh spring colours. Thank you for joining the Dream Valley challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! Love your choice of colors, so nice and cheery!! Thank you for playing with us at Retro Rubber and look forward to you joining us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is beautiful; it looks so bubbly and sunny! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely, I love the bright Spring/Summer colours, just what we need right now here in NYC!! Thanks for playing with us at Retro Rubber. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. the coffee cup is too cute!!! great colors!! thanks for playing with Cards In Envy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing card. Love the colors and the layout. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Ann-Marie
    TTCRD DT
    Annemi {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous colors and I love the watercolor effect as well as the embedded die cuts
    Thanks so much for sharing and playing along with Retro Rubber.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy