Friday, August 5, 2016

A Day for Daisies August Challenge - Use "School" Paper

The August Challenge theme on the ADFD Blog is "Use Some Kind of School Paper" - and super appropriate for so many of the families around the world whose children are headed back to school in August or September.   Arielle has selected images from the "School Days" collection for the DT to use for the  challenge.  Mine is called Happy School House.  The pencil is from a PTI set called Pencil Me In.  I am going to give this to my daughter-in-law later this month when the kids go back to school.  I know by the end of August, the first day of school is a happy day for a lot of parents of school-aged children!!

You can find all of the images in the "Featured Products" Section of the ADFD Shop HERE.



Make sure you stop by the ADFD Blog and see the fabulous "makes" from the DT and then play in our challenge this month.  I can't wait to see what you make!

Challenges Entered:
Tuesday Throwdown #305/- Tic Tac Toe (top row - across)

2 comments:

  1. Adorable, Cathy!! The image is so pretty, the bg pp is perfect and I love the pencil sentiment!! I do take issue with your focus of the card though, my mind does not want to go there yet.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Love your coloring. Such a fun school card. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

    Kim - TTDT
    www.lilypatchstamps.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy