Thursday, July 28, 2016

Sandra Caldwell Birthday Blog Hop

GOOD MORNING!
We are celebrating the very talented Sandra Caldwell's Birthday 
(which happens to be TODAY!)with a birthday blog hop. 
Won't you please help us celebrate?!



We have each made a creation with images from Sandra's Etsy store.
If you arrived here from Delores Miller, YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE!

I used Halloween Hippo for my card for Sandra.
 (It's in the  Babycakes Digis and Design Etsy Shop for just $1.00 until the end of July.  Use it yourself and enter the contest at Markers! Paper! Digis Facebook Group.  You might win!) 



I know it's not a traditional birthday card, 
but Sandra used to be part of a group of Halloween artists.  
I figured this image would be the perfect tip of the hat to her 
as a way to send some birthday wishes.  I bet she is one fine party girl!!
My card uses a Tim Holz embossing folder; the sentiment is from MFT and colored with Copics YR65, RV55 & YR04.  The "party animal" sentiment is created using Mama Elephant's Calli Letters stamp set and cut out with MFT's fishtail dies.  
My card design was inspired by Challenge #52 at Tag You're It!

Happy Birthday, Sandra.  I hope you are surprised and feel cherished.

So, next hop on over to Donna Mundinger and see her wonderful creation.

In case you get lost, here is your line-up.
Start at the beginning
Sandra Caldwell Stamp Fans Facebook Timeline 
Holley Tondre Barnhart
MaryAnn Samuelson
Dana Gebhard Johnson
Sharon Rogers 
Laine Kammeraad-Smith
Delores Miller
Cathy Preissing
Donna Mundinger  
Elizabeth Collazo
End here and wish Sandra Caldwell a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Sandra Caldwell Stamp Fans Facebook Timeline 

(Starts July 28th at 7am PDT and ends July 29th at 7am PDT)

15 comments:

  1. ROTFL! This is so great! Adorable card. Makes me giggle and I'll bet Sandra will too. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a well thought out plan and I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG... Cathy, yes Halloween is my favorite. All holidays are my favorite ! Yes... You all got me! Thanks so much for the fabulous colorings and the great Birthday Blog Party !! I could stay here all day. Hugs and Thanks Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loveeeee your card, big time loveeeee it !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable. This hippo is styling. Love your coloring and embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that hippo. Perfect birthday card. Great colours and design. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cathy, I love that you have created a non-traditional b-day card. It makes it even more special. You have used my favourite colours and your colouring of this adorable image is fabulous! Gorgeous texture on the background and the sentiment is spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW Cathy I love your hippo. Absoluely fabulous. Sandra will love it. You really rocked this!!

    With smiles
    Laine Kammeraad

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so much fun Cathy - love that you have used this image - something different and it's perfect for your b'day card for Sandra!!! Love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, Cathy - this is bold and sassy and a party in and of itself! What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a funny card. Thanks for joining us over at Tag You're It.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How fun, love the party animal! Thanks for playing with us at Tag You're it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy