Saturday, October 3, 2015

Sketch Saturday - Sketch #381

It's starting to feel like autumn here in Minnesota - cool nights that need a blanket to be cozy and crisp, warmish days, but you have to find the sun to stand in!  The weekend is shaping up to be perfect fall weather!  I love these days.

I hope your Saturday finds you well and ready for a new sketch from your friends at Sketch Saturday.  Milk Coffee is this week's sponsor and their prize is a choice of 5 digis from their Etsy shop.  My card features Swirly Bird, which is a great digi for many occasions.  I hope you have the chance to play along with us this week.  Take a peek at what the DT gals have for you here.


1 comment:

  1. Lovely card, Cathy. I love how softly you colored the bird, and the overall color combo. Love the simplicity of the sketch too. I may just be playing along!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy