Saturday, August 29, 2015

Sketch Saturday #376

Hi Sketch Saturday Fans,
This is the fifth Saturday in August and that means you get to choose any sketch from #215 to design your card this week.  I am using a modified version of Sketch #295, myself.  You get the gist of the sketch, right?!?

Little Claire is our sponsor.  This is one of their digis called Woodland House.  I added a little bit of trees and grass to create a scene for the house.  Pop over to the SS Blog and check out the inspiration from our DT here and then play along with us this week!   







Challenges Entered:
Digi Choosday #34 - 2 or more papers
Crafty Gals #34 - Lots of Layers
Simply Papercraft #12 - AG


7 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner! Jeanie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely scene you created! I love it!
    Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner. I hope to see you again soon. Good luck!
    ♥ Lena - DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this! That digi is darling! Thanks for joining our Two (or more) Patterned Paper challenge at Digi Choosday. Julie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhhhh Kathy... I LOVE this for so many reasons! It's just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cathy - this is amazing!! You are really hitting it out of the park lately.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute image Cathy and you have colored it beautifully. Love this layout too! Thanks so much for playing at Digi Choosday 2 Papers Challenge this time! Hugs my friend:) Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet scene, Cathy! I'm not sure if I remember you doing a scene before - Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy