Monday, November 10, 2014

SugarPea Designs - SugarSketch #15

Today's the day I start with SugarPea Designs!  I used the new release set, Have an ICE Day for my card.  I masked the trees to create a background along with the look of mounds of snow.  The penguin's hat is paper pieced and shaded.  He's fussy cut and instead of fishing, he is holding a cup of steamy beverage from the Sweet Treats - Christmas set.  I went a little crazy on the snowflakes, but Stickles on the trees, the snow, and the snowflakes all come together.  
Take a look at the SugarPea Designs Blog to see what the other Peas have done with the sketch!  You're sure to be inspired.  Play along with us and remember each project you link up gets you closer to winning the challenge prize - a gift certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Boutique worth up to $15!  Check out the blog for details.







Challenges Entered:

10 comments:

  1. Look at his cup of cocoa!! I cannot get over how clever this is…absolutely brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is darling! I love the steaming cup you added. Your sweet card makes me smile. Thanks for sharing with 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathy, this card is gorgeous hun! Love the lil' scene you created. Gorgeous wee character. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so stinkin' cute Cathy and I love the card! Fab layout and that little penguin is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Gorgeous image...fab card. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just came across this, and have to say that I LOVE your vision and creativity!!!! Putting a cup in his hand! I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy