Saturday, April 26, 2014

Sketch Saturday - Sketch #307


 Hello Sketch Saturday Fans!  We have a new sketch for you from Vannessa this week.  Milk Coffee Stamps is our sponsor.  My card features their digi called, Fairy Princess.  She's got Stickles on her wings and is fussy cut and mounted on pop dots in front of the banners.  This cutie is going to special girl who is crazy about pink and princesses!  The camera doesn't capture how she looks IRL - the shading of her hair and face is so much smoother,  My favorite part is the contrast in her dress.  I'm waiting for refill ink for my RV00, so I had to make due with other pink Copics.


Challenges Entered:
Tuesday Throwdown #192 - Lots of Sparkle-
Creative Inspirations #262 - Cute Character-
Seize the Birthday - Anything Goes (5/6)
Simply Create Too #60 - Stack 'em up! (4/30)
Milk Coffee Challenge - Bright Colors-




Copics Used:
Skin- E000, 21, 11, R20
Hair- E50, 53, 55, 57
Dress- R81, 83, RV000
Skirt- BV0000, 000, 10   Wings- C0, C1

12 comments:

  1. Lovely pastel colours, Cathy, although our challenge is bright colours!
    Thank you for sharing with us at the Milkcoffee challenge. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Cathy, love the colors and papers you used. Such a sweet card. Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my gosh, Cathy. She is adorable!!! The color combo is so pretty and I love the flag strips in the background. Lucky girl who gets this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card hun, thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card! That image is absolutely adorable and looks great against all those lovely banners. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so soft and sweet! Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!
    <3 Emily L.-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cathy, I just adore this sketch and your princess! I think I played this one! Thanks for playing this week at Simply Create Too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Thanks for entering our "Stack 'Um Up" Challenge at Simply Create Too & hope you join our next challenge too.

    Diane
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable Cathy and I love thee colours you used.

    Hugs, Vannessa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute, I love that image (I've used her myself) and also love all the pinks, Niki xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty! Awesome coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just so sweet and feminine!!
    I'm so glad you played along with us at Seize the Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy