Friday, June 14, 2013

Sister Act Challenge #11

I hope you will join in the fun at the Sister Act Challenge Blog this week.  Milk Coffee is the generous sponsor again this week.  They have a blog with their own weekly challenge too.

This little girl, Charlotte must be one of their signature images because she is on their blog header and in their advertising.  I decided to use reds and yellows in this card.  I also make Charlotte's boots a little taller so they looked like Uggs!  It's hard to tell from the photo, but I used rhinestones in the centers of three of the flowers.
My trusty Copics were used for coloring and the yellow card base is dry embossed with a CB dotted folder.

This card is posted in the following challenges:

Craft Lovin' Challenge - anything goes
Hiding in My Craft Room - use your scraps
Oozak Blog - anything with a sentiment

8 comments:

  1. This is adorable. But to enter our challenges you need to have a link back to our blog showing you joined with us. I will come back later.
    Xx
    Tabitha
    Craft Lovin Challenge Blog!
    Great priced, fun digi paper
    Tabitha's Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love the papers you used. Great layout, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the image with the sweet balloons! So bright and happy!
    Thanks for playing with us at Oozak!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cathy, your card is absolutely PRECIOUS!!! I love your dp! Wish I could have gotten my act together to get a MilkCoffee card done this week. Some times there are just not enough days in the week!
    Hugs~
    Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card:-) beautiful colors:-)Thank you for joining us at CMC
    Hugs
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet is this card! I love the coloring! Amazing job, thank you for joining the Oozak Challenge!

    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy